2019 Vendor Application
January 31, 2019
By Email - March 15, 2019
Swiss Days Event
August 30-31, 2019
- $50.00 Application Fee - In order for your application to be considered, you must pay this fee.
- $850.00 Booth Fee - If you are accepted as a vendor, you must pay this fee.
- $100.00 Corner Upgrade - If you opted for a corner spot, and received one, you must pay this fee.
- $75.00 Insurance Fee - If you do not have insurance for your booth, you must pay this fee.
If you are selected as a vendor, Midway Swiss Days requires each vendor to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance ($1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate), with Midway Boosters listed as a certificate holder valid August 29-September 1, 2012. Vendors who cannot provide a Certificate of Liability can be listed as an additional insured party on Midway Swiss Days' Policy for an additional $75, payable with your booth fee.
The application fee is non-refundable. If for some reason, you wish to withdraw from Midway Swiss Days after being accepted and after paying, you may receive a full refund until June 30th. You may receive a 50% refund from July 1st to July 31st. Any time after that, refunds are not given for your withdrawal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will my application be judged? A panel of judges will review and score each entry using a 0-5 scoring system. Scores are tallied and a
cutoff score is determined in each category. Vendors will be juried within their selected categories on the following:
- Photographs of products will be judged on quality, customer appeal, and uniqueness.
- Photographs of booths/displays will be judged on design, layout, and organization; and an extra point will be added for use of a Swiss theme.
- Who is eligible to apply? All vendors in the included categories may apply. Products must be hand-made or hand-finished by the applicant or under the direction and control of the applicant. If the merchandise is not hand-made in this manner, it must have been improved, enhanced, or reworked by the applicant or under the direction or control of the applicant in such a way as to add a home-made touch.
- January 31 - Application Deadline
- February 25 - Jurying
- By Email - March 15 - Notifications Sent
- April 15 - Booth/Insurance Fees Due
- June 30th - Cancellation Deadline for Full Refund
- July 31 - Booth Assignments and Setup Info Sent
- August 28-29 - Vendor Check-In/Setup
- August 30-31 - 2019 Midway Swiss Days
Outstanding Booth Awards
10-15 vendors will be selected to receive Outstanding Booth Awards. The recipients will be granted acceptance into Midway Swiss Days 2019, provided that their product continues to be consistent with Swiss Days standards. Winners will still be required to send an application for the following year, but the application fee will be waived.
- Well organized and orderly booth and display, designed with a Swiss theme and built to impress.
- Unique, hand-made or hand-decorated products that complement the design of the booth.
- Courteous, knowledgeable staff readily available to assist customers and dressed professionally. (Costumes that fit the Swiss theme will be given added consideration.)
- Cooperative staff who works well with Swiss Days volunteers and complies with all rules.